76264 | 54 Pieces
Set adapted by Alex Charbonneau and tested by Natalie Charbonneau
LEGO® DC Batmobile™ Pursuit: Batman™ vs. The Joker™ (76264) puts Super Hero adventures into the hands of kids aged 4 and up.
A great start for young superheroes
This LEGO 4+ set introduces youngsters to creative construction and endless imaginative fun with 2 of the most iconic comic-book characters: Batman and The Joker. Accessories, including The Joker’s stolen money and Batman’s cape, helmet and Batarang™, help inspire imaginative role play. A Starter Brick car chassis helps kids build the Batmobile ‘by myself’. A colorful picture-story serves as a build-and-play guide, and for added digital fun builders can zoom in, rotate sets in 3D and track their progress using the fun, intuitive LEGO Builder app.
– 4+ sets are the perfect way for adults to share the building fun with youngsters, whether they are a seasoned LEGO fan or are experiencing LEGO bricks for the first time.
Batman™ action for ages 4 and up:
– LEGO® DC Batmobile™ Pursuit: Batman vs. The Joker™ (76264) is designed to boost the imagination, dexterity and building confidence of kids aged 4+.
– Includes Batman™ and The Joker™ and a buildable Batmobile™ with a large Starter Brick chassis so the build-and-play fun can start right away.
Super Hero car chase:
– The Joker™ has stolen some money and kids must help Batman™ bring the Super Villain to justice with a little help from the Batmobile™.
Gift for kids aged 4+:
– This birthday, holiday or any-day treat is designed specially to support and strengthen the essential developmental skills of your young superhero.
Big enough for epic adventures:
– The Batmobile™ measures over 2 in. (6 cm) high, 6.5 in. (17 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide.
Inspire young minds:
– LEGO® 4+ sets introduce children to a wide universe of movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes.
The box is black. The front of the box shows the Joker running away from Batman in the Batmobile. The joker wears a purple suit, with an orange flower on the lapel. He’s wearing white makeup on his face, and his lips are bright red, while his hair is green. He carries a $100 bill. Batman drives a long black car, with an open top and two fins shaped like bat wings on the back. The car has a yellow oval with a bat logo on the front. Batman is throwing a batarang at the Joker!
The top of the box shows a life sized image of the Joker minifigure.
The back of the box shows the contents of the box, including the two minifigures, batarang, money tile, and Batmobile. One inset shows the general assembly of the car, highlighting that it uses large pieces to go together easily. Another inset shows the back of the Batmobile, where flames come out the back, just like in the TV show!
The build is 54 pieces, and 27 building steps.